Main symptoms of Lycopodium clavatum
Renowned homeopathic remedy is Lycopodium which is mainly use for impotence, weakness of sexual organs (both for male and female), physical disability and much more. Lycopodium Clavatum is an botanical herb that's known by some other bands, like Lamb’s. This specific botanical herb has been used clinically and in many cases. Presently we use them for the treatment of many conditions along with their similar signs. The problems worse from 4 to 8 P. M. It is most common symptom of this remedy.
Lycopodium a homeopathic remedy also known as (Lycopodium clavatum ) is a perennial evergreen plant that grows in pastures, woodlands, heaths, and moors of Great Britain, Northern Europe, and North America. Information about Lycopodium Clavatum: Please watch this video for complete information about this homeopathic remedy. Video: Information about Lycopodium Clavatum:-
Main symptoms of Lycopodium clavatum
01. Abdomen:- Sore pressive pain in region of liver and pain aggravated by touch. Sensation of something heavy lying on left side of abdomen. Pain on breathing,Too much distension and fullness of the abdomen from flatulence, Tension alogn with pain in abdomen from imprisoned flatulence, Much flatus accumulates here and there in the abdomen, Continuous rumbling as well as roaring in the abdomen. These are the symptoms of Lycopodium for abdomen.
02. Urinary Organs:- The symptoms of Lycopodium clavatum of urinary organ are - Severe backache, before passing water, child screams with the pain. Red, sandy sediment in the urine.pain relieved by passing urine, frequent desire to urinate, dull pressing in region of bladder and abdomen. Haematuria from gravel or chronic catarrh, incontinence; no urine secreted, the milky urine, with nasty purulent sediment.
03. Mind:- Gloominess of spirits, hopeless, Ill-tempered, cheerless, melancholy, weak memory, great anxiety, fretful, irritable, vehement, angry and timid, depressed, peevish are well known mind symptoms of Lycopodium.
04. Eyes:- Symptoms for eyes of Lycopodium are - Black spots before the eyes. Dryness and smarting in the eyes. Irritation of the eyes, with itching in redness. Stressful pain as if they were dry.Inflammation of the eyes with nightly agglutination.Styes on the lids, Redness and ulceration of lids, Photophobia are also seen.Evening light blinds very much; can see nothing on the table.Sees only the left half of an object specifically.Mask and sparkling before the eyes.
05. Head:- Pressing and stupefying headache,headache after taking breakfast, vertigo in the morning when and after rising,headache worse from 4 to 8 P. M, confusion and heaviness in the head, headache during the day; after coughing, throbbing headache, headache on leaning head backward, pressive headache in the vertex, crusts thick, easily bleeding; oozing fetid moisture, hair becomes gray early, eruption beginning on the occiput, falling out of hair are the main head symptoms of Lycopodium clavatum.
06. Ears:- Roaring in the ears, hearing over-sensitive, purulent, ichorous release from the ears are generally seen.
07. Face:- Face looks puffy, weak and pale.Tearing pains in the bones of the face,flushes of heat in the face,color of the face is yellowish-gray symptoms are also seen.
08. Nose:- Too much dryness of nose is a common symptom of Lycopodium. Violent catarrh, with swelling of the nose, cannot breathe through it, smell very sensitive, nose stopped up, the ichorous release from the nose begins in right nostril are the other symptoms for nose.
09. Throat:- Accumulation of mucus in throat, feeling of restriction in throat, nothing can be swallowed, hawking of blood-spattered mucus are the primary symptoms. Pain begin on right side of throat, suppuration and swelling of tonsils, going from right to left, sensitiveness of the sub maxillary glands, feeling as if a ball rose from below up into the throat, food and drink regurgitate through the nose are the other symptoms of Lycopodium for throat.
10. Mouth:- Bitter and sour taste, clammy, suppurating eruption around the mouth. Front teeth are too long or loose. Drawing, cramp like pains. Pain comforted by warm drinks. Gums bleed violently from touch. corners of mouth sore. the lower jaw hangs down. Teeth very painful to touch. Accumulation of water in mouth are seen. Saliva dries on appetite and lips to a tenacious mucus. Tongue is darted out and oscillates to and fro; in sore throat. Tongue coated white,ulcers on and under the tongue, vesicles on the tongue, ongue distended giving tolerant silly expression, dryness of the mouth and tongue, without thirst, are some common symptom of Lycopodium for mouth.
11. Stomach:- The symptoms of Lycopodium clavatum for stomach are - Dislike to coffee, extreme appetite, the more he eats the more he wants, hunger, but a small amount of food fills him up, stable feeling of satiety, pit of stomach swollen, and sensitive to touch, nausea in mornings, fasting, nausea in pharynx and stomach, eructation acrid, incomplete and burning, hiccough, stomachache, water brash, constriction and pain in the stomach
12. Female Organs:- Lycopodium shows the following symptoms for female organ - Menses too profuse and too long protracted, repression of menses, Leucorrhoea, sense of dryness in the vagina, cutting across the hypogastrium, from right to left, release of wind from the vagina, burning in the vagina area
13. Male Organs:- The symptoms for male organ of Lycopodium are - Impotence, male sexual disability, Penis small, cold & relaxed, itching in inner surface of prepuce
Impotence, Male sexual disability, anxiety:- I have mentioned these words in the title of this article. Why? Generally we like to learn symptoms of the homeopathic remedies from any books or reading article. But you experience works better than any books. Male sexual disability, impotence and anxiety are the main symptoms of Lycopodium along with stomach problem.
Lycopodium acts directly in our abdomen and sexual organs. Medium potency of this remedy is useful to remove stomach pain. Its high potencies such as Lycopodium 10M, 50M are most effective to cure several male problem. Maximum homeopathic physican like to use this remedy to treat the only weakness of man organs. To handle the other symptoms we use low or medium potency of Lycopodium