Grindelia or Grindel belongs to the family of Asteraceae. Of wild Grindel mostly prevalent on the Pacific coast of North America. On the territory of the former Soviet Union, the plant fell during the Second World War, together with the humanitarian American baggage.
It represents the average plant height (25-75 cm) with simple stems and buds, collected in the basket. Width baskets from 3 to 5 cm. Reed petals have a yellow color. The leaves are lanceolate.
It is interesting! In European remedy Grindel entered immediately after the discovery of America. Information about its healing properties with the colonizers shared the Indians. The modern name of the plant is named after the scientist David Grindel.
A Brief Description:-
- Name: Grindel robusta
- Raw materials: Grindel, Grindelia robusta Nutt.
- Family: Asteraceae
- Granules: D3, C3, C6 and higher
- Drops: D3, C3, C6 and higher
Uses of Grindelia Robusta in homeopathy
Grindelia robusta is used to treat bronchitis, pulmonary tuberculosis, colds iritis, emphysema. It helps with diseases of the stomach, liver, kidney and gynecological problems. Used as an excellent expectorant. It eases pain and relieves spasms. It shows good results in bronchial asthma.
Due to the high antibacterial properties, Grindel is indicated for a variety of diseases of the internal organs. Special love homeopaths drug gained due to its unique properties, antispasmodic.
Psychological type Grindelia Robusta
The drug meets people with neurotic symptoms, have fear of the dark, even preferring to sleep with the light, and at night he often wakes up from stop breathing. Afraid to suffocate in too small a space.
Their physiological weakness does not allow yourself to cough up the mucus. The patient often suffers from asthma or stomach cancer. If it's a woman, she may experience vaginal catarrh.
Action of Grindelia Robusta on the human body
- The remedy Grindel able to work on the cardiopulmonary area in the zone of responsibility of the trigeminal nerve.
- It helps to relieve asthma attacks in protracted bronchitis and whooping cough when the patient wakes up and is forced to sit down, to renew the access of air to the lungs.
- It is indicated for diseases of the spleen.
- It helps with the enlarged spleen, reduces cutting pain in the stomach.
- It is used when there is a dull pain in combination with the feeling of heaviness in the left upper quadrant. Stops attacks of bloody vomiting of stomach diseases.
- In the head area - pain in eyeballs, irradiating at movement in the brain, a feeling of fullness in the head. Appointed in purulent ophthalmia. Effectively reduces inflammation and pain.
- Grindell has a strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect, and therefore used for skin eruptions, shingles, allergies. Used for washing ulcers with purple coloring and swelling.
- Relieves itching, eliminates burning.
Used as an antiarrhythmic. Normalizes the functioning of the heart. First, it speeds up and then calms.
Indications for use of the Grindelia Robusta
- Viscous mucus in respiratory diseases (pharyngitis, bronchitis, cough, tracheitis, pertussis, pneumonia).
- The weakness of the cardiac arrhythmia.
- Wheezing, weak breathing.
- Dull pain in the spleen.
- Vomiting and nausea, gastric ulcer.
- Malignant stomach tumor.
- Hyperemia of the mucous membrane of the stomach, accompanied by shortness of breath.
- Kidney disease, cystitis.
- Syphilis and women's diseases.
- Rashes on the skin: papular, vesicular, roseola.
- Sleep apnea.
- Suffocating cough.
- Burns with water bubbles.
Side Effects of GrindeliaIf taken in large doses, it may produce irritation in the stomach or kidney.
Dosage:- It is produced in the form of pellets and drops.
- Granules - D3, C3, C6. Drops - D3, C3, C6
- Used in low divisions 1- x, and 3.
- It can be applied topically - 1 part per 10 parts water.
When poisoning Rus (Rhys) Grindell used as an antidote.
Similar - Antimonium crudum, Sanguinaria, Lachesis.