Effective Homeopathic Remedies for Orchitis, Pain and Inflammation of Testis. Homeopathy has some effective remedies to treat Orchitis as well as the Inflammation of Testis. These remedies do not cause any side effects.
Causes of Orchitis:- Mumps is the most common cause of viral orchitis. Actually a bacteria or virus can cause this disease. The Mayo Clinic estimates that 33% of men who get the mumps as teens also develop this orchitis problem. Bacterial infections also lead for this orchitis disease in males. Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, Urinary tract infections and epididymitis can also result in orchitis,. Epididymitis is the tube in which sperm is stored that connects the testicles to the vas deferens. Viral orchitis associated to the mumps develops anyplace from four to ten days after the salivary glands swell up. Salivary gland swelling is a sign or symptom of the mumps.
- Orchitis in children usually occurs as a result of a viral infection.
- The virus that causes mumps is generally implicated as the cause of orchitis.
- About 1/3 of boys will develop orchitis from mumps infection.
- Orchitis is most common in young boys, and testicular inflammation naturally develops four to six days after the onset of mumps.
- Other less common viral organisms which can cause orchitis include echovirus, varicella, cytomegalovirus and coxsackievirus.
Symptoms and Signs of Orchitis:- Pain in the testicles and groin is the primary symptom of orchitis. You may also have:
- Abnormal discharge
- Tenderness in the scrotum
- Painful urination
- A swollen scrotum
- Painful ejaculation
- A fever
- An enlarged prostate
- Swollen lymph nodes in the groin
- Blood in the semen
- You might have a "heavy" feeling in the swollen testicle.
- One or both of your testicles may appear tender
- Testicles may be swollen,
- Testicles may appear red or purple
- You might see blood in your semen
Risk Factors for Orchitis:- Congenital urinary tract abnormalities can boost the risk of orchitis problem. This means you’re born with structural problems involving your bladder or urethra. If you engage with the high-risk sexual behavior may be affected by this disease. High-risk sexual behavior includes:
- Having a history of STIs
- Having sexual intercourse without condoms
- Having a partner who has an STI
Homeopathic treatment:- Homeopathy has most working and effective remedies to treat Orchitis. Here are the most useful homeopathic remedies for Orchitis-
- Gelsemium Sem
- Apis Melilotus
- Nux Vomica
You need to take appropriate remedy according to the symptoms. If you do not know the basic rules of homeopathy please discuss with your nearby registered homeopathic doctor to select the best remedies for you.
Search Items:-orchitis causes pictures - epididymo-orchitis treatment - epididymo-orchitis symptoms - orchitis home treatment - epididymo-orchitis wiki - epididymo-orchitis ultrasound