Black cumin oil can be purchased at the pharmacy or to order on the internet, it is quite affordable and widely used drug. Do not forget about the need to be sure to dilute it with other components in proportions not exceeding 1: 5. The ideal treatment option for hair loss - just add a few drops of oil of black cumin in the usual homemade mask. Below you will find the most efficient recipes.
Here are 7 recipes masks for hair with black cumin oil:
01. Mask with pepper brandy and coconut oil. The procedure is done in two stages. First, on the roots of the hair for 10 minutes to apply the diluted tincture red hot peppers. It is well warming up and prepares the hair follicles. Pepper vodka then rinsed and put in a water bath warmed coconut oil with a few drops of oil of black cumin. The mixture is maintained for half an hour and washes off thoroughly.
02. Creamy olive mask from split ends. This mask is applied for 15-20 minutes and spread over the entire length of the hair, though, as much as possible means trying to concentrate on the split ends. Mix 100 ml of pre-warmed in a water bath of olive oil with 1 tablespoon black cumin oil and the same quantity of whipping cream. Wash off with a mild shampoo.
03. Mask with onion seeds to accelerate the growth of hair. Prepare a mask on the previous recipe with olive oil and cumin, and instead of cream to add 1 tablespoon of ground seeds of onions. Keep on warming cap for 20-30 minutes, then wash your hair with shampoo.
04. Daisy mask with essential oils against the gray. In 100 ml of warm infusion, chamomile adds 1 tablespoon oil of black cumin and 5 drops of rosemary and pine essential oils. Keep the mask on your hair under a warming cap for 15-20 minutes and wash off with a mild shampoo. It is also useful to do the rinse with the addition of fresh lemon juice.
05. Kefir mask against dandruff and hair loss. If hair loss is combined with dandruff, prepare healing mask from half glass of warm yogurt, 1 tablespoon of oil of black cumin and a few essential oil drops of tea tree. Maintain the structure of the hair under the hood for 15-20 minutes and wash off with a mild shampoo.
06. Nutritional egg mask with aromatic oils. Beat with a mixer three raw egg yolks with a few drops of thyme, burdock, and castor and lemon essential oil. Apply on the hair roots and keep warming under the hood for 20-30 minutes, then rinse off with a mild shampoo.
07. Sour cream and olive mask for dry scalp. If you drop the hair and scalp strongly shelled, try this recipe: Mix 50 ml of pre-warmed in a water bath of olive oil, 50 ml of fat sour cream and 1 tablespoon cumin oil. Apply on the hair roots, gently you massage for five minutes, then wrap your head, soak the mask for half an hour and wash off with shampoo.