Homeopathic Agaricus Muscarius : Most of the people this plants are generally considered poisonous and useless, but in homeopathy it is used as the most valuable remedy. Agaricus muscarius (mushroom Amanita muscaria) has unique properties - it can restore the health of the mind and in severe pathologies when conventional therapy is powerless.
Agaricus action on the human body is well-known to doctors studied in homeopathy. The main use of remedy of mushroom found in psychiatric practice. Homeopathy considers Agaricus likely to remedy than to poisons.
Agaricus - a description used in homeopathy :
Agaricus muscarius - it inedible fungus that grows everywhere: in the woods, the fields, the roads. As a medicinal plant used in all parts of the fresh or dried form. Amanita has a recognizable appearance. It is a mushroom on the white stalk with bright red (or orange) hat in a white speck. In its raw form, it can be dangerous for children, as they find it youself. It has excellent mushroom flavor.
Homeopathy uses Agaricus in the treatment of nervous diseases, mental disorders, liver disease, stomach, intestines.
Psycho patient Agaricus :-
The typical patient Agaricus - it's a full, loose man with a pale face and sagging skin. It incoherent words chooses with difficulty, not answer the question. Moves with difficulty, reluctantly, coordination of movements is often broken. Nourishes the aversion to any kind of activity. Unsociable, reserved, constantly freezes. He lives "in itself", in his delusional fantasies prophesies. Contact with him difficult, the answer goes, it provoked to aggression.
Hypochondriac. A headache causes panic. The visit to the doctor is equated with serious illnesses. Appointment survey suggests to him the idea of incurable diseases. Starts to talk about death, complaining of terrible pain, cries and demands participation. He lives in a constant state of anxiety.
Anxiety is not just about health. The mere nuisance outside causes panic. If there is no real cause for concern, it begins to invent them. He complains of life, pain, on "the enemies" to close callousness. The complaints intrusive.
Pursue the thought of death, burial. He loves to care for the sick, the dying. Coming in a state of euphoria singing, reading poetry, demonstrates intelligence and poetic gift. From mental exertion tires easily. Children Agaricus behind in cognitive development, ie they are often lagging behind in the development of cognitive processes: perception, memory, imagination, logic, concept formation.
Effects on body :-
Per person Agaricus has an effect similar to drugs. The effect is not immediate and after 1-2 hours. The conventionally fungal action is divided into 4 phases:
Easy excitement. State akin to an average degree of intoxication. A person becomes a cheerful, energetic, talkative, sociable, full of love.
Arousal increases. Talkativeness becomes incoherent speech. The patient is not oriented in space. Large objects seem to him small. It is easy to carry heavy things that in the normal state could not budge. under the feet of grass seem logs, the patient tries to "climb" over them, raising his legs high. Start jerking of the limbs, face, and eyes.
The excitation peaks. The patient violently threw on others, screaming, trying to hurt themselves. In this phase, the patient is dangerous for society, and for himself. He does not realize what is happening. At the end of phase, energy is replaced by the state of lethargy.
Depression, apathy, confusion. The impression that the institution is maintained, but the body and the mind are not able to react to it. This is evidenced by single screams, body twitching, lack of sleep.
It is interesting! In the period of Prohibition in the United States, many have used instead of Agaricus contraband alcohol. In small doses, the effect is similar, but the price was much lower.
Indications for use, the clinical picture :-
Agaricus indicated in the treatment of diseases which are accompanied by convulsions, spastic twitching, nervous tics. Epilepsy, hyperkinesis direct indication for the purpose of Agaricus. In addition, the drug is prescribed in the treatment or on their own for the following diseases:
- Psychoses of different etiology - alcoholic, infectious, neurotic.
- A headache, which bears the character of "ice needles." Dull heavy pain. The pain of "a nail driven into her head."
- Paralysis. on the diagonal type lesion (eg, left arm, right leg).
- Violation of: black flies, colored circles before my eyes. Partial or complete blindness. Visual impairment, are not amenable to traditional treatment methods.
- Gastritis with nausea, vomiting, belching. Heaviness in the stomach. Lazy stomach.
- Violations of the liver. Foul-smelling diarrhea. Pain, abdominal cramps.
- Circulatory system diseases, which are accompanied by a red or purple skin erythema on the protruding parts of the body: the nose, the cheeks, fingertips. Frostbite.
- Menstrual irregularities, lead to premature heavy bleeding.
The clinical picture of the patient's Agaricus (apart from the specific symptoms of the disease) must be accompanied by more of the following symptoms:
- exorbitant gaiety, like a state of intoxication;
- incoherent speech, violence, aggression;
- exaltation, inappropriate reading poetry, tears;
- infinite health complaints, a bad life;
- talk about death, interest in the terminally ill or deceased persons;
- chilliness, pain from "ice needles";
- jerk during sleep, spastic twitches, tics, dance Witt;
- complaints of fatigue, unwillingness to work;
- diagonal neuralgic pains, headaches, dizziness.
Note! All symptoms are psychogenic or arise against drunkenness, sexual excesses. Most pain patients are invented, but he believes it.
Dosage :- Dilutions of from 3 to 30; 200. For the treatment of dermatological use lower dilution.
Antidotes :- Absinthe Coffea, Camphor.