The genus of woody plants - Anacardium (Anacardium Orientale) - generally found in the eastern India. Its black-brown juice contained in the shell, used for the preparation of homeopathic medication - an effective remedy for mental abnormalities in patients.
A brief description:-
A brief description:-
- Name: Anacardium
- raw materials: Western cashews (fruit), Anacardium occidentale L.
- Family: sumach, Anacardiaceae
- granules: D3, C3, C6 and higher
- Drops: D3, C3, C6 and higher
The patient's psychological type :- This is a rare constitutional type, its main characteristics are manifested very dramatically, and it is difficult not to notice, provided of course that the patient trusts the doctor, homeopath, and can be opened in front of him. Old books on homeopathy emphasize one of the main features of the patient type Anacardium - "double will", split between the ordinary sensitive person and perverted its antipode, trying to take possession of his will. Kent said that "evil will impose his violent and obscene acts, and" good will "hold on to this type of recognition Anacardium patient is important to identify any one of these psychological symptoms.:
- inferiority complex
- "I will double."
Usually each patient one of these states dominated. Even the presence of at least one of them justifies the appointment Anacardium remedy.
Such a patient may experience frustration and anger in relation to the whole world. And the condition may progress to the development of paranoia. From the side, it may seem a man strong, uncompromising and tough. Its rigidity is gradually transformed into cruelty, which can manifest as in relation to people and to animals. It seems that it is devoid of any ethical sense.
Although not all patients type Anacardium show these qualities, but nonetheless cruelty pretty typical for them.
Patients noted most often obsessive desire to shout obscenities and swearing desire.
The patient may suffer from uncertainty and a complete lack of love and warmth towards anyone else. Often feel isolated and vulnerable, but at the same time has an aversion to other people. It is often disturbed hallucinations, he hears voices. But inside it is constantly a struggle between good and evil. Him are characterized by bouts of rage and awareness of their suffering as if he lives in a state of deep inner conflict.
One of the common symptoms for people like Anacardium is the constantly tense face that reflects the internal struggle.
The patient is often marked by a pronounced depression, neurasthenia, and diseases associated with these digestive upsets.
Symptoms of the disease and the indications for the designation of the means :-
- pressing pain, feeling as if a nerve drove a wedge;
- symptomatic relief during a meal;
- fatigue while walking and any slightest movement;
- burning itching;
- heavy comatose sleep, anxious dreams, in which the mind does not rest;
- hot flashes and sweating;
- a headache, often oppressive, as if the head is strapped hoop;
- dizziness when walking;
- itchy scalp;
- eye pain, photophobia, decreased vision, a sense of pressure on the eyeballs;
- nervous exhaustion, memory loss;
- disgusting taste in the mouth, loss of taste;
- constant feeling of thirst, heartburn, nausea, and indigestion;
- the false urge to defecate, itching in the anus, nocturnal diarrhea.
The drug is indicated for psychiatric and neurological disorders, neurosis, paranoid states, epilepsy, schizophrenia, duodenal ulcer, dysmenorrhea, erysipelatous and skin inflammations, alcoholism.
Application compatibility, antidotes:- Application Anacardium gradually reduce symptoms, many patients may never recover fully, to become mentally complete, but the drug is able to help the patient to avoid extreme manifestations, to which they have a clear predisposition.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage :- The homeopathic remedy is available in the granules and drops S3,6, D3 and ascending. The dosage of a third of the 30 th potency. Sometimes assigned to two hundred.
Contraindications :- Endocrine pathology, the idiosyncrasy of the drug.
Antidotes :- Coffee, wine, Juglans cinerea.