Plus Apis (Apis-plus): It is a popular homeopathic remedy, which are based on an extract of the honey bee.
A brief description:-
- Name: Apis plus
- Raw materials: composite preparation
- granules: rectal suppositories
Description of the preparation :- Apis Plus is used to treatment of prostate disease system. Also, the remedy is effective in the case of gynecological pathologies involving inflammation. Product form represented by candles, which have the shape of a torpedo-shaped yellow coloration.
- As main active ingredients are the remedy :- Pulsatilla (Pulsatilla pratensis) . Despite the fact that Pulsatilla - a poisonous substance, it is used in microscopic doses for therapeutic purposes, providing a diuretic and analgesic effects. Moreover, it shows a high efficiency in depressive states, disorders and menstrual cycle.
- Black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa). It is widely used for the treatment of gynecological disorders. In menopause helps to alleviate unpleasant symptoms, at the same time the process of normalizing the metabolism in bone tissue.
Also, the composition contains components that provide auxiliary.
- activates blood circulation;
- dilates blood vessels;
- accelerates regeneration;
- suppresses inflammation.
It is noted that the subject does not provoke remedy habituation. In the absence of a positive therapeutic effect for a long time, and subject to the accession of adverse reactions should seek medical advice.
Indications :- The main purpose for the use of Apis plus are the following pathologies:
- inflammation of the prostate gland;
- salpingoophoritis chronic form;
- gynecological inflammation.
Contraindications:- Apis plus practically devoid contraindications except for high sensitivity to individual elements within the composition.
Methods of application and the dosage:- Candles Apis Plus entered into the anus in the amount of one piece per day. The best time of day is nighttime, when completed the necessary hygiene procedures. The treatment course usually lasts a couple of months. In order to improve the therapeutic efficacy of Apis plus recommended in conjunction with other remedies of similar actions.
Note! A few minutes before rectal administration of the candle should be removed from the cooling chamber to cool it a bit.
Side effects:- Manufacturer assures that there are no adverse reactions. However, the use of Apis Plus can cause allergic reactions in the form of a small burning sensation at the site of a candle. Such a feature is a base consultation with the doctor, in whose jurisdiction replace remedy analog.
Storage conditions:- Homeopathic medicine Apis Plus released in the pharmacy without a doctor's prescription. Storage spark should be produced in a dark place, wherein the temperature is maintained cool mode. Perfect place - the refrigerator. The maximum shelf life of 3 years, after which, the remedy may not be used, due to the lack of therapeutic effect after the expiry date, as well as fully as possible the likelihood of damage to health.