Ars Iodatum (Arsenicum iodatum) or arsenic iodide: Mmonotherapy in homeopathy, which consists of two chemical elements of opposite action. However, the interaction of these elements (Arsenicum and iodide) determine the biological effect of this agent. Arsenic enhances digestion processes affect inflammatory processes, antiseptic and analgesic properties. Iodine acts on the cardiovascular, nervous, digestive system, stimulating them, and also improves the condition and appearance of skin, reduces the secretion and reduces the formation fluid in tissues during inflammation.
Arsenic Iodide is very closely related to another homeopathic remedy named Arsenic Album. It is the best prevention against the sores becoming a chronic state or turning gangrenous. Arsenic Iodide is very useful against abscess in the lower part of the lungs as well as the large air passages in the lungs (bronchi).
A brief description:-
- Name: Arsenicum iodatum
- Raw materials: Arsenic (III) iodide, AsJ3
- granules: C3, C6 and higher
- Drops: C3, C6 and higher
Psycho Arsenicum Iodatum :-
- Note! In homeopathy accepted prescribe treatment, given the similarity of the properties of the remedy and the patient's constitutional type.
Psychological type Arsenicum Iodatum characterized by anxiety and nervousness, inability to "find a place", fearfulness, anger, and irritability. They are often characterized by mistrust and caution.
They are characterized by excessive anxiety, locomotor hyperactivity, hypersensitivity to temperature, humidity.
Spasm - their most common reaction to stimuli, which manifests itself in the form of paresthesias (numbness), blanching, fainting, body weight loss, constipation, apathy, and physical weakness, lack of air.
Patients eat a lot but do not put on weight.
Have a rapid pulse, dry skin prone to rashes, skin thickening and blockage and impaired function of the sweat glands.
They are characterized by enlarged lymph nodes and lymphoid tissue tumor processes, susceptibility to shock and mucosal ulceration with copious secretions, sensations of burning pain.
Often the body temperature rises occur during an acute inflammatory process, which is accompanied by a temperature curve hectic nature (swings more than 3 ° C) with strong perspiration at night.
Interesting! Ars Iodatum - means for the most efficient and tuberculin psoric miasma (called Hahnemann mixture psora (itch), and syphilis), patients with type constitutional Calcarea Phosphorica.
In homeopathy, the assertion that such treated similarly. Ars Iodatum - a homeopathic remedy that has been successfully used for the treatment of conditions associated with chronic processes in the body, with abundant mucus, pus, allergic diseases related to the respiratory and digestive system, as well as their skin phenomena.
Constitutional type person with a tendency to tuberculosis - a direct indication for the use of Arsenicum Iodatum. These include thin emaciated people with characteristic profuse night sweats, tuberculosis blush on her cheeks, with intense unproductive and productive cough with the allocation of mucus or purulent expectoration with an offensive odor.
- Tuberculosis and chronic inflammatory diseases of the lungs, lymph nodes.
- Pleurisy, including and TB, pericarditis, ascites - are also indications for the use of the homeopathic remedy.
- Swollen lymph nodes with destruction in non-specific inflammation, syphilis, tuberculosis, cancer lesions. Cancer (cancer of the breast or other glands, uterus, ovaries in women) respond well to the use of Arsenicum Iodatum.
- Heart diseases with symptoms of hypertrophy, degeneration and fatty degeneration, vascular disease.
- Skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, acne, lichen, nonspecific pustular and allergic rashes, particularly with a bright inflammation, ulceration of the skin and crusting, and ichthyosis and diseases vermilion border (epithelioma, herpes) respond well to treatment according to homeopathic means.
- Disorders of the digestive system, from the mouth (stomatitis with ulcers associated with deficiency of trace elements and vitamins, weak immunity), the large intestine and ending with functional disorders of constipation and diarrhea, hemorrhoids and anal fissures. Also, Arsenicum Iodatum takes the pain in the stomach, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting or inflammatory nature associated with nerve lesion (e.g., tumor tissue during germination).
- Allergic diseases. Ars Iodatum is shown in hay fever with symptoms of rhinitis, keratitis, conjunctivitis, laryngitis in the presence of edema syndrome and abundant mucus. Asthma is not an exception.
- Diseases of the blood (anemia, leukemia).
- In urology Arsenicum Iodatum effective for behavioral and functional disorders of sex to increase libido and potency, for the treatment of enlarged prostate in men.
- Venereology is used in the treatment of hard and soft chancre, chancroid with ulcerations, rashes and discharges, both men and women.
- In gynecology for the normalization of the menstrual cycle, as symptomatic and pathogenic therapy in tumor process to reduce bleeding, exudation with an offensive odor.
- In endocrinology well established Arsenicum Iodatum in treating Addison's disease, thyroid disease (hyperthyroidism).
- In pulmonology Arsenicum Iodatum used with a strong cough with retching, bronchitis, abscessed pneumonia, bronchiectasis with purulent discharge. Especially effective in patients with severe intoxication syndrome.
- In otorhinolaryngology used in the treatment of productive/purulent sinusitis, otitis media to facilitate and stimulate outflows allocated and early resolution of the inflammatory process.
- In the treatment of the musculoskeletal system reduces arthralgia, myalgia, elimination of edema syndrome.
- In neurology favorably affects the nervous system by regulating the excitation and inhibition, improvement of blood circulation in the presence of a migraine, paresthesia, disturbances of nerve conduction in the form of weakness or paralysis of muscle cramps.
- In immunology used for normalization of the immune response (promotes more resistant nonspecific resistance of the organism against pathogens and inhibition of excessive reactivity with allergic and autoimmune diseases).
Interesting! There is evidence of complete cure from tuberculosis, lupus, epithelioma, as well as an improvement in the disease of the uterus and ovarian cancer with the extension of the life of up to 4 years.
As can be seen, this is a universal homeopathic remedy. However, prior to use, you should consult a homeopath, who prescribed the remedy, taking into account compliance with the constitutional type of drug and the patient.
Production and use :- Production occurs by trituration arsenic parallel with sublimation of iodine to form a compound of arsenic triiodide. In homeopathy Arsenicum Iodatum used in powder form with an appropriate dilution x3, 3, 6 and using as solvent 45 ° (v / v) ethanol.
In acute febrile process use high dilution (200) with a frequency of up to 12-15 times a day, 6-8 drops of the remedy after meals.
Average dilutions (up to 30) used in the treatment of protracted processes (pleurisy, sinusitis, digestive tract, blood and the like)
In chronic processes used lower dilutions (up to 6) with a frequency up to 3 times a day.
Contraindications and precautions :- Contraindications to the use Arsenicum Iodatum are:
- renal failure;
- organic lesions of the nervous tissue;
- are allergic to components of the preparation.
Do not take the remedy for pregnant and lactating women. Also, is contraindicated for children under the age of 3 years.
Alcoholic patients in remission use of the remedy are contraindicated due to the possible exacerbation.
In any case, can not exceed the recommended dose.
Side effects :- In most cases, the use of homeopathic medicine in the recommended doses are not harmful. In the case of phenomena that resemble arsenic poisoning (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea), you need to stop the remedy immediately.
Storage :- The remedy is stored in a sealed container in the dark and away from children at room temperature.