Avena sativa (oat) belongs to the family of cereals. It is an annual plant with stems in height from 70 to 170 cm, flowering in early summer and gives the fruit from July to August. Wild oats science is unknown. The complex of vitamins and minerals contained in the plant has a positive effect on the brain and normalizes human nervous activity.
In homeopathy, essential Avena sativa is considered in the treatment of nervous disorders. Contained in oats Avenyn alkaloid, has a calming and relaxing effect. Vitamins A, E, D, K complexed with minerals (iron, manganese, cobalt, phosphorus, copper) and trace elements (boron, iodine) help restore the viability of nerve cells and restore energy balance. It is used strictly in homeopathic doses.
A brief description of Avena :-
- Name: Avena sativa
- Raw materials: oat seeding, Avena sativa L.
- Family : Cereals, Gramineae
- granules : D3, C3 and higher
- Drops : Q, D2, D3 and higher
Benefits of Avenue Sativa :- Sowing oats appointed people with the following features of the psyche:
- rapid exhaustion and fatigue;
- the nervous condition, irritability.
Oats helps to overcome such problems:
- Nervous breakdown.
- Postoperative weakness.
- Distracted attention, poor memory.
- Poor appetite.
- Numbness, tremor of the hands.
- Insomnia, disturbing fitful sleep.
- Heartbeat with nervous tension.
- Headaches, a burning sensation in the top of the head during menstruation in women.
- The problem of the sexual sphere of men.
- Recovery from alcohol dependence. Morphinism.
- Phosphorus in urine.
The remedy is prescribed for the treatment of neurasthenia, postoperative weakness, impotence,
Oats has a selective effect on the nervous system and the brain. It nourishes the brain tissue.
Eating disorders tissue function nutrients lead to a weakening of the contractile function of muscle mass, including muscle and heart. Because of this, atrophied muscles, impaired heart function, metabolism is deteriorating. The person feels a constant weakness and nervous exhaustion. There may be excessive thinness, or vice versa, obesity, as even in situations where the body needs extra energy, he was not able to take it out of reserves of adipose tissue, and excess is not consumed.
Instructions for use: prescriptions and dosages
The homeopathic medication doses used to treat nervous exhaustion, to restore after infectious disease, was used as a mild sedative.
Used at low dilutions: D6, D12, C6, C12.
Usually, the drug is administered in an amount of 5-10 granules at one time, 3 times a day. Pellets placed under the tongue and slowly resolves.
Note! The dosage can identify only a doctor depending on the severity of the disease and take into account individual susceptibility.
Side effects have been identified.
- Not recommended for persons under 18 years of age, because insufficient clinical data on the effect of the drug on the young organism;
- sensitivity to the drug;
- Pregnant taken only under medical supervision.
It can be taken together with other remedies.