Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum (Aurum mur nat): Benefits, Symptoms, Side Effects, Indications
Aurum muriaticum is also called the gold salt. Another remedy in the Aurum family. Aurum muriaticum natronatum has an effect on the central nervous system and the reproductive system. Extremely effective substance acts in treating the elderly.
A brief description:-
- Name: Aurum muriaticum natronatum
- raw materials: Sodium chloroaurate. Gold chloride soda, Na [AuCl4] x2H2O
- granules: C3, C6 and higher
- Drops: C3, C6 and higher
Psycho patient Aurum muriaticum natronatum :-
- The patient feels the blood boiling in vessels.
- It is characterized by depression, melancholy, exposure to criminal activity, hypochondria. It is often depression can be replaced by bouts of anger, fear, and a fair share of anxiety.
- It is easy to panic, but the inside remains unyielding.
- Characterized by finesse, sensitivity. They have a lot of fears, especially characteristic of them a sense of what needs to happen something particularly bad.
- On the face of such a patient needs to be protected and it seems fragile, vulnerable, helpless. In all of this emotional warmth of such a person does not have.
Modality :- Symptomatology deteriorates particularly in the autumn and spring when advancing cold and damp. Deterioration can occur from the cold, touch, and even alone at night. Improvement occurs while driving, the air, the music.
Indications: Aurum muriaticum natronatum treats uterine tumors more effectively than any other remedy. Action means applies to diseases such as
- premature and/or heavy menstruation,
- inflammation of the ovaries,
- habitual miscarriage.
Also within the scope of its influence are:
- syphilitic psoriasis,
- swelling of the mandibular periosteum, testes,
- high blood pressure,
The range of application is wide enough.
The main indications for the use of Aurum muriaticum are:
- Cerebral Sclerosis;
- prostatic hypertrophy;
- Atherosclerosis and hypertension;
- Syphilitic aortitis;
- Chronic mastoiditis;
- Caries of the nasal bones and cartilage;
- Tertiary, secondary syphilis;
If we talk about the experimental use, ie cases where the means really worked at 100%, for example, in the treatment of the following diseases:
- Ovarian cyst;
- Retinal detachment;
- Lupus erythematosus;
- Multiple sclerosis;
- Chronic osteomyelitis;
- Cirrhosis with ascites.
Effects of the remedy:- The dosage can cause toxic strongest gastroenteritis, which will accompany severe spasms, convulsive tremor, priapism, numbness, and insomnia. Constipation accompanied by catarrh.
Therefore, in practice, Aurum muriaticum is frequently used in the propensity to diarrhea.
The remedy affects the mind and body of the patient. This tool is able to heal rheumatic fever type, but it suffers from the heart.
In heart failure, often edema, liver damage. Launched syphilis leads to depletion. Glands and body parts that are inflamed, are sealed. Felt burning, pressing, tearing, stabbing pain at rest, and some of them when driving. Efforts can only worsen the patient's condition.
Dosage & Compatibility :- Cultivation is normally used second and third, but in some cases, the concentration of specialist may be changed.
Means completely incompatible with coffee and alcohol, sulfuric acid and mineral water.
Antidotes - Belladonna, Cannabis, Mercurius.
Tags: aurum muriaticum natronatum, materia medica, uterine fibroids, benefits of aurum mur nat 3x, uses, personality, side effects homeopathy