Borax fits people who are afraid that they will be moved downwards, for example in an elevator, a ferris wheel or an airplane when landing. It is a homeopathic remedy, which has a strong effect and is intended for the treatment of aphthous stomatitis in children and cramping abdominal pain in women. Borax is an invaluable natural remedy, which gives the characteristic symptoms.
Overview of Borax :-
Commonly used in the area of the :- Central nervous system, oral mucosa, skin, gastrointestinal tract, uterus, urinary organs.
Improve the complaints:- Improvement after bowel movements.
Overview of Borax :-
- How often used: Frequently
- German name: Sodium borate, boron
- Abbreviation: Boron
- Typical potencies: D6 - D12
The mentality and the type of patient :-
Special features: - sensitivity, restlessness and anxiety. It notes the frequent concern over trifles and startle even a slight noise. Anxiety increases during lifting up or lowering. After the patient lies in bed, he jumps up and may even cry out in fear. All neural structures are constantly in an overvoltage.
Homeopathic remedy sharpens all the senses, makes a person sensitive to its surroundings. The patient is full of a sense of foreboding and fear.
Especially patients react Borax type wet weather, when health deterioration occurs particularly often.
Deterioration may occur during the descent down the elevator or the stairs, with a sharp noise, at inclinations. Improvement often arises after a bowel movement.
- vaginal discharge
- infections in the mouth and throat mouth
- To strengthen immune defense
- Those affected have dizziness, nausea, or anxiety during a downward movement.
- Those affected have white deposits in the vagina.
- Those affected have white deposits in the mouth.
- Affected persons have aphthae.
- The persons concerned are sensitive to noise.
- The affected person suffers from persistent dry, scaly or itchy skin.
- The affected person has tough, whitish and milky, often sticky vaginal discharge.
- The affected person has a dark, lumpy and painful menstrual bleeding.
- Candida infection,
- Mouth ulcer,
- Dry skin,
- Dizziness walking down stairs Fearful,
- Outflow between the regular bleeding rule too early or too late,
- Skin fungus,
- Salmonella infection,
- Dizziness suddenly Pregnant children,
- Mouth ulcers,
- Thrush Candida albicans,
- Fungal infection of the vagina,
- Sheath fungus,
- Norovirus infection,
- Dizziness in the elevator down,
- Mouth rot fungus,
- Gastrointestinal flu,
- Lidinstülpung Lider inflamed itching,
- Fear of flying before landing,
- After the bowel movement
- After menstruation
- After the period
Homeopathic Symptoms of Borax:Infection:-
- The effervescence burns, the labia burn and itch.
- There are aphthae or blisters.
- The affected woman thinks warm water flows down her thighs.
- The outflow is tough, has a milky white and is often sticky.
- The vaginal mucosa exhibits whitish deposits.
- The period hemorrhage is sometimes painful, the bleeding itself is usually dark red and lumpy.
- There is a tendency to bubble formation in the mouth.
- The skin of the affected person is partly scaly and dry, and it also itches.
- Boron or Borax is LIKELY SAFE for pregnant and breast-feeding women age 19-50 when used in doses less that 20 mg per day. Pregnant and breast-feeding women age 14 to 18 should not take more than 17 mg per day.
- Taking Borax by mouth in high doses is POSSIBLY UNSAFE while pregnant and breast feeding.
- Higher amounts may be harmful and should not be used by pregnant women because it has been linked to birth defects.
- Intravaginal boric acid has been associated with a 2.7- to 2.8-fold increased risk of birth defects when used during the first 4 months of pregnancy.
Aggravation of the symptoms :- Worsening due to cold and post-menstrual bleeding.
Antidotes:- Homeopathic means is responsive to the action of the antidote universal coffee (Coffea), and it is an antidote for Hamomilla (Cham).