Cactus Grandiflorus - Homeopathic Remedy for Heart disease
Cactus, or "The Queen of the Night", is prickly. It is therefore used, for example, in stitches on the heart. Cactus is used for heartaches, inflammation of the heart muscles and circulatory disorders.
The queen of the night shows her flower only one night, and so is the man who needs this remedy. Modesty, distrust, restraint - that is his essence. But deep within him sleep great possibilities, as in the queen of the night, which is beautiful for a night.
The person does not like to be in the front row, she is generally very serious, even if the party was actually announced. Alone, such people are often sad and depressed, even as dazed. This drowsiness is particularly noticeable after intense sun exposure.
However, there is also the other face of the Cactus grandiflorus person: it is uncontrolled, even the smallest noise or conversations can disturb them and then lead to anger. The person then rules others and gives them the opinion.
A Brief description of Cactus grandiflorus
- How often used: Frequently
- Abbreviation :C act.
- German name: Queen of the Night
- Typical potencies: D1 - D12
- Raw materials: Selenitsereus Grandiflora or 'Queen of the Night' (young stems and flowers), Selenicereus grandiflorus (L.) Britten et Rose
- Family: Cacti, Cactaceae
- Granules: D3, C3, C6 and higher
- Drops: D3, C3, C6 and higher
Commonly used in the area of:-
- coronary artery, heart, vascular musculature.
- Fits to people who want to be lonely.
- For Cactus it is typical that a constriction is felt at the heart, as well as through an iron band.
Typical Symptoms (Lead Symptoms) of Cactus Grandiflorus
- The affected person has a feeling as if his heart is tied together.
- The person concerned has stitches in his heart.
- The affected person has pain that pulls through the left arm.
- The person concerned has heart palpitations.
- The affected person has blood circulation in the head.
- The person concerned has fear and a stifled breath.
- The affected person has a disorder of the blood stream.
- The affected person has a neuralgia.
- The affected person has very strong, constricting pain in his chest or in his diaphragm.
- The affected person has pain that feels as if they are caused by a tape or a wire.
- The affected person has an oppressive feeling, a feeling of suffocation, especially in the case of a heart disease.
- The affected person has a feeling of numbness or pain during a heart disease. This feeling or pain spreads in the left arm, the left hand and even into the fingers.
- The affected person has severe menstrual problems or irregular bleeding, clots of blood form, the woman has like constricting pain, whenever a clot of blood is excreted.
- The affected person suffers from ureteral colic, he has stones with some blood in his urine.
- The affected person has a fast pulse.
- The affected person has a blood supply to the head, to the dizzy feeling.
- The affected person has a feeling of soreness in the chest.
- The affected person suffers from a bloated belly with a feeling of fullness.
- The affected person suffers from convulsive pain in the heart.
- The affected person suffers from pain in the left arm.
Areas of application of Cactus grandiflorus
- Coronary artery disease - angina pectoris
- Heart stitches
- Heart throats
- Nervous heart problems
- Heart disease
- Heart muscle inflammation
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Heart racing
- Heart palpitations
- Heart trouble nervous
- Angina pectoris
- Inclination to myocardial infarction
- Heart paralysis threatening lacerated
- Chest, ribbed
The suffering is improved by
- Fresh air
- Fresh air
The suffering is worsened by
- Lying on the left side
- At night
- Lie on the left side
Side Effects of Cactus Grandiflorus
- Heart conditions: There is some concern that cereus may harm people with existing heart conditions or interfere with heart treatment.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of cereus during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Homeopathic Indications of Cactus Grandiflorus
The main symptom of the need for a Cactus grandiflorus - a weak heart. Paroxysmal chest pain, weakness, numbness of the extremities, especially the left hand - direct indications for the use of the drug. Painful sensations are not muted, constant or aching.
Note! Pain in the Cactus always occurs suddenly, it is abrupt, like a sharp spasm or contraction. Patients describe them as outer compression by a steel wire or hoops. This pain is so unexpected that makes scream.
Diseases in which prescribe Cactus:-
- Angina, especially in heavy smokers when the pain is given in the left shoulder;
- Endocarditis with swelling, numbness of the left arm, foot and leg;
- Heart disease, particularly myocardial;
- Aneurysm of the heart wall, vascular aneurysm, abdominal aneurysm;
- Disorders of the heart to "nerves";
- Uterine bleeding;
- Stomach bleeding;
- Asthma with symptoms of heart failure;
- Inflammatory diseases that are accompanied by sharp pain, hemorrhagic manifestations;
- Post-traumatic fever.
The clinical picture of a cactus is peculiar. If any symptoms are clearly manifested:
- hemorrhage (blood in the urine, vomit, in stool);
- feeling the beats in the most "inappropriate" for this field (in the stomach, intestines, all over the body);
- headaches compression "from the outside" as if head in a vise clamped;
- congestion of the head, dizziness;
- rough, heavy breathing, feeling of tight bandage on his chest;
- pain in the uterus, heavy menstruation.
- Mandatory symptoms - cramping pain in the heart.
Antidotes: Aconitum, Eupatorium perfoliatum, Camphor (Camphora).
Tags: Cactus grandiflorus for heart disease, side effects, dosage, 30c, cactus mother tincture benefits