Capsicum - a homeopathic remedy made from the peppers. The plant belongs to the family Solanaceae. For the preparation of tinctures and rubbing used boxes and mature grain. The tincture made of seedless fruit shell, which is connected to 90 percent alcohol in a ratio of 1 to 5. In homeopathy, capsicum was introduced by Hahnemann. Capsicum, the Spanish pepper, is for people who are overweight and sluggish. They often have reddened cheeks or a reddened nose, often freeze, have a bad mood, are quickly offended, and often have homesickness.
A Brief description of Capsicum
- Name: Capsicum
- Raw materials: Peppers, Capsicum annuum
- Family: nightshade, Solanaceae
- How often used: Frequently
- Abbreviation: Caps.
- German name: Spanish pepper
- Typical potencies: D6 - D12
- Granules: D3, C3, C6 and higher
- Drops: D3, C3, C6 and higher
Capsicum: Commonly used Area
- skin and mucous membranes, gastrointestinal tract, inner ear.
- Typical Symptoms (Lead Symptoms)
- The affected person has burning pain on the skin or on mucous membranes, these become worse by the cold.
- The person concerned has a strong desire for coffee or alcohol.
Application Areas of Capsicum
- Anxiety homesickness
- Throat pain
- Pain in the ears
- Hemorrhoids, bleeding
- Gastric mucosa inflammation
- Mastoid inflammation chronic inflammation of the middle ear
- Children, homesickness
- Ear infections
- Alcohol abuse of chronic vomiting loss of appetite
- A toothache nervous Burning right side
- Throat inflammation, smoker's neck
- Lips herpes
- Homesickness especially children denied food
- Middle ear inflammation
- Spleen swelling pressure sensitive
- Tympanic membranes
- Stomach mucous inflammation stomach ulcer hyperacidity Burning
- Sea sickness
- Hoarseness by over-exertion burning
- Throat inflammation
The suffering is improved by
The suffering is worsened by
Homeopathic Indications of Capsicum
Zoster blisters, thirst:
- The affected person has ulcers in his mouth.
- The breath is rotten.
- There is a great thirst.
- Capsicum D 30: For four days once daily two globules.
- The person has burning hemorrhoids.
- There is a stinging and itching during emptying.
- Capsicum D 12: Twice daily until there are an improvement two globules.
Throat inflammation, smoker's neck:
- It is a "smoker's neck" that burns and stings.
- The pain is radiating into the ear.
- Aggravation of the symptoms: Deterioration in cold.
- Capsicum D 30: For five days twice a day two globules.
- The affected child suffers from insomnia.
- The child is irritable.
- It has red cheeks.
- The person concerned wants to be left alone.
- Improve the complaints: Improvement by talking.
Side Effects of Capsicum
Stop taking this homeopathic remedy capsicum and seek emergency medical attention if you experience symptoms of a serious allergic reaction including difficulty breathing; swelling of the lips, closing of the throat; tongue, or face; or hives. Other less serious side effects have also been reported infrequently. Talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or health care provider if you experience
- upset stomach;
When it advised taking capsicum
Capsicum is helpful in cystitis and urethritis and pyelonephritis. Is assigned in case of neuritis, burning pain accompanied by nerve trunks. It is used as a homeopathic remedy for canker sores, jam with heartburn and spastic colitis with abdominal pain and bloody diarrhea.
Capsicum helps with hemorrhoids, even when hemorrhoids grow large and bleed. Indicated for mastoiditis and otitis media if the pain has a burning character. Used with herpes in the case where the precipitation concentrated in the eye area. Heals pressing and tearing headaches accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
Further, capsicum help with conjunctivitis, chronic rhinitis, putrid bronchitis and bronchial asthma attacks at night. The homeopathic remedy prescribed for whooping cough, fever, and urinary incontinence. Finally, capsicum recommended for menopausal manifestations in women. A typical symptom that indicates the need to receive capsicum - is the burning tip of the tongue.
Tags: Capsicum health benefits, cream, for weight loss, pronunciation, extract, bell pepper, plant