Carduus marianus, the Mariendistel, is used predominantly in the area of liver-bile ailments. It is an important liver remedy that detoxifies and protects the liver cells. It is a homeopathic remedy, which serves as raw material for thistles, or as it is also called milk thistle. For the preparation of tinctures are used seeds and bark of the plant.
Interestingly, the Carduus marianus present in the emblem of homeopathy. It represents the bowl around which the sheet is twisted snake and thistles. First cultivated thistle German abbess of the monastery Gillard in the 14th century. Commonly used in the: liver, gallbladder, portal vein circulation.
A brief description of Carduus Marianus
- Name: Carduus marianus
- Abbreviation: Card-M
- German name: Milk thistle
- Type of substance: Vegetable
- Raw materials: Milk thistle, Silybum marianum
- Family: Asteraceae
- Granules: D3, C3 and higher
- Drops:D3, C3 and higher
Main application areas of Carduus marianus
- loss of appetite
- bile complaints
- liver problems
Typical Symptoms (Lead Symptoms) of Carduus Marianus
- The person concerned has no appetite.
- The affected person has a tongue with red teeth.
- The affected person feels nausea.
- The affected person must break.
- The affected person has a yellowish coloration of the skin.
- The person concerned has the bright chair.
- The affected person often has constipation.
- The person concerned is often sad and depressed.
Areas of application of Carduus marianus
- Loss of appetite
- Headache in liver disease
- Venous weakness
- Bile columene
- Hepatitis parenchymatous
- Liver problems with headache
- Bile complaints, always recurring
- Varicose veins
- Cirrhosis hepatis
- Liver problems
- Portal congestion
- Portal vein circuit
- Bile weakness
- Bile stones
- Liver inflammation
- Bile lubrication
- Water belly
- Gelbucht Galle vomit headaches
- Liver cirrhosis
- Upper abdominal pain
- Varicose veins, itchy at night
- Biliary obstruction
The suffering is improved by
- Warm envelopes
- Curl up
The suffering is worsened by
- to cough
- Moist warm weather
Homeopathic Indications of Carduus Marianus
Galleverwerden, always recurring:-
- The affected person has a feeling of fullness in the right upper abdomen.
- The pain is dull and long lasting.
- There are also nausea and vomiting.
- The affected person has a bitter taste in the mouth.
- He has a white-tipped tongue with a red border.
- Carduus marianus D4: Acute every 15 minutes, otherwise three times a day.
Varicose veins, itchy at night:-
- The varicose veins and ulcers itch at night during lying down.
- It's a drinker.
- Carduus marianus D 12: Twice daily until there is an improvement two globules.
- The affected person is rather plump, blocked and gallegestaut.
- He has either acute or recurring complaints.
- Carduus marianus D3: Colocynthis D4 alternate with Carduus D3, 10 drops every ten minutes.
Side Effects of Carduus Marianus
No serious adverse events have been reported at recommended dosages. The most common effects occurring after oral ingestion included brief GI disturbances.
When it advised taking Carduus Marianus
Carduus Marianus - suitable homeopathic medicine for liver diseases, including the so-called alcoholic liver (changes due to prolonged alcohol abuse). It allows you to eliminate the consequences of mushroom poisoning, as mentioned above.
Further, Carduus Marianus indispensable for gallstones and jaundice. Is assigned in the case of left-hand lower jaw neuralgia and neurosis. It heals varicose disease (any organs and systems), as well as varicose ulcer shin. It helps with hemorrhoids. The need to receive this remedy shows an itch in an anus midnight before the onset of which is amplified in the bed.
The homeopathic remedy is used if the patient simultaneously asthma, hemorrhoids, and hepatic diseases. This combination is typical for Carduus Marianus
Milk - a remedy that is suitable for children from families of alcoholics. Such patients often suffer from liver cirrhosis and portal hypertension and bleeding.
Of diseases of the reproductive system to cope with uterine bleeding and bleeding during menopause in women and swelling of the scrotum in men.
Finally, Carduus Marianus eliminates the lymphatic diathesis.
In general, we can say that Carduus Marianus helps to cope with the effects of trauma and abuse of alcohol.
Tags: Carduus marianus side effects, benefits of carduus marianus q, carduus marianus mother tincture side effects, q uses, pentarkan, materia medica