Cuprum metallicum is best for Cramps, Dyspnoea, Exhaustion
The reddish-brown copper is found in rock rocks around the world. The largest mining areas are located in Chile, the USA, and Russia. Copper is a relatively soft, stretchy heavy metal, Silver is the best thermal conductor. In the human body, copper is essential to the maintenance of some body functions. For the production of homeopathic remedies, copper is triturated with milk sugar and so finely pulverized. Cuprum Metallicum, the copper, is one of the most important antispasmodic remedies in homeopathy.
Person to whom Cuprum fits tend to have a tendency to mood fluctuations, they are spirited and overcritical. In addition, such people have a very strong power over their feelings and act quickly unsympathetic.
They tend to stubbornness, also quickly make their anger air. If one interferes with such persons, they become angry, retreat, and crumble. Sometimes, however, they can also become violent. Children get tantrums even if something does not fit them.
When such persons become sick, they withdraw and are quiet. Cuprum people often have cold feet and hands. When they get sick, they often have cold and blue lips, a pale face and are weak.
Children who belong to this type can often be very difficult because they are always tense, they are often defiant. Such children differ from other children, they do not want to be touched or addressed. They are nervous, hesitant, can not go to strangers, but are aggressive at the same time.
Cuprum is primarily used to treat problems of the nervous system, as it has a positive effect on the nerves. Cuprum is also effective in the treatment of cramps that start with twitching in the toes and then run upwards into the ankles, feet, and calves.
This homeopathic remedy is also useful for people with epilepsy and muscle cramps. Cuprum is also a good remedy for fatigue through mental work or effort.
Cuprum can also help with respiratory diseases, including an asthma and whooping cough. The persons are pale, sometimes bluish in the face.
Cuprum is a remedy for any kind of cramping pain that starts abruptly and also ends abruptly. Moreover, this homeopathic remedy is also a wonderfully cramping remedy.
Cuprum is also used in cases of emotional exhaustion due to excessive mental work or an overactive mind. In addition, Cuprum is very beneficial for people who suffer from insomnia.
Also in arthritis, in which pain occurs cramp-like, even stuttering and so-called tics can help this remedy, as well as against nightly calf cramps.
A brief description of Cuprum
- Name: Cuprum Metallicum
- Abbreviation: Cuprum met.
- German name: Copper
- How often used: Frequently
- Raw materials: copper metal(Cu)
- Family: Absent
- Granules: C6, C12 and higher
- Drops: C3, C6, C12 and higher
Typical applications of Cuprum Metallicum
- In convulsions and epilepsy.
- In asthma and cough, when long violent spasms occur, also in a whooping cough.
- For abdominal cramps when strong, cramp-like abdominal pain, sometimes with vomiting and diarrhea occur.
- In the case of exhaustion, due to insufficient sleep or over-exertion.
Cuprum Metallicum - Proven at..
- Angina pectoris
- rashes due to a food
- Bronchial Asthma Allergies of the airways
Typical Symptoms (Lead Symptoms) of Cuprum Metallicum
- The affected person has beginning convulsions in the fingers or toes.
- The affected person has the convulsive cough.
- The affected person has a shortness of breath through a constriction of the breast, which is improved by drinking cold water.
- The affected person has a febrile convulsion.
- The affected person has a metallic taste in the mouth, there is increased saliva.
- The affected person feels nausea.
- The affected person must break.
- The affected person has diarrhea with cramping stomach and abdominal pain.
- The affected person has the sudden and violent onset of convulsions, spastic states of the smooth muscles such as the bronchi, esophageal killing as well as stomach and intestinal colic.
- The affected person has calf cramps.
- The affected person has a circulatory collapse.
- The affected person has a pale face.
- The affected person has like cutting abdominal pain, a rumor after eating in the belly, then strong green diarrhea, besides, nausea and violent vomiting.
- The affected person has cramp-like coughing.
- The affected person has a feeling of coldness all over his body.
- The affected person has a feeling of pressure in the area of the chest.
- The affected person has bluish lips.
Main applications Cuprum Metallicum
Applications of Cuprum metallicum
- Breakthrough of acute stomach cramps Respiratory distress
- Convulsions common convulsions
- Convulsions , convulsions
- Foot cramps
- Circulatory failure
- Asthma, bronchial
- Hiccup in pregnancy
- Swallowing difficulty swallowing swallows air when drinking
- Circulatory disorders of the brain sleep disorders calf cramps
- Convulsions general vascular cramps muscle cramps
- Cramps of smooth muscle
- Convulsions of the intestinal canal
- Cramps of the respiratory tract
- Claudicatio intermittens convulsions
- Whooping cough Grief convulsive dyspnoea
- Pancreatic inflammation convulsive pains heat
- Hiccup of the infants
- Oxygen deficiency in the brain Vascular cramps
- Eyelids, nervous, throb, thighs
- Seizure Cramps
- Cramp cough in the night blue lips thirst
- Throat catarrh Cramps Colics
- Oxygen deficiency at birth
- Cramping general especially during the rule
- Renal shrinkage of cold sweating cramps
- Dizziness in case of hypertension Vascular cramps
- Acute asthma
- Whooping cough
- Vomiting with weakness stomach cramping dyspnoea
- Poisoning, severe spasms
- Fever, convulsions, twitching, collapse
- Dizziness with vomiting diarrhea stomach cramps
- Stomach cramps
- Sleep disorders due to arteriosclerosis calf cramps
- Strong diarrhea
- Diabetic muscle cramps Leg cramping after a short walk
- Asthma, sudden, nausea and vomiting
- Musculoskeletal Disorders Epilepsy
- Stomach palsy especially children
- Muscle spasm during swimming
- Muscle rupture first aid
- Hiccough more crampy after operations
The suffering is improved by
- To keep oneself busy
- Drinking cold water
- Small swallow of cold water
- Cold drinks
The suffering is worsened by
- At night
- Full moon
- After vomiting
- Hot weather
- Before menstruation
Side Effects of Cuprum Metallicum
- People receiving hemodialysis for kidney disease seem to be at risk for copper deficiency. You might need this remedy if you are undergoing hemodialysis. Please contact with your homeopathic physician.
- Taking this remedy can make this condition worse and might interfere with treatment.
- Certain hereditary conditions, including idiopathic copper toxicosis and childhood cirrhosis: Taking extra copper might make these conditions worse.
- Please do not take any homeopathic remedy without doctor prescription. Because every regular dosage of homeopathic remedy is totally safe for all and it is only know your doctor.
Homeopathic Indications of Cuprum Metallicum
Asthma, sudden, nausea, and vomiting:-
- The affected person has twitching and convulsions.
- Breaking improves the discomfort.
- Cough attacks are cramp-like.
- The person concerned is blue.
- The complaints often occur at night at 3 o'clock.
- Cuprum metallicum C30: Every 15 minutes to two hours until there is a lasting improvement.
- The symptoms are in the fingers, feet, and toes.
- The affected person is pale and has bluish lips.
- He has a feeling of cold and he has diarrhea.
- Also suitable for a cramp-like cough.
- Cuprum metallicum D12: Everyone to six hours until an improvement occurs.
- The person has a particularly tenacious mucus that triggers a cough and sometimes also dyspnoea.
- She has a feeling as if her chest was tied together.
- A cough also causes vomiting and vomiting.
- The person often has bluish lips.
- There is a tendency to muscle contractions.
- Aggravation of the symptoms: Aggravation in the night and due to the excitement.
- Improve the complaints: Improvement by cold drinking.
- Cuprum metallicum D6: Three times a day a tablet.
Poisoning, severe spasms:-
- The affected person has a pallor and a weakness.
- It runs blue, with nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
- Cuprum metallicum C30: Every 15 minutes to 6 hours until an improvement occurs.
- The affected person has a crampy cough and a feeling as if the chest was tied together.
- The person has the feeling of not getting air.
- The affected person usually has particularly tenacious mucus that can cause coughing and breathing.
- There is also frequent vomiting and vomiting.
- The lips of the affected person are bluish colored and the face is pale.
- Aggravation of the symptoms: Aggravation at midnight and due to the excitement.
- Improve the complaints: Improvement through cool drinks.
- Cuprum metallicum D6: Three times a day a tablet.