Kali Mur Homeopathic Remedy Review
Kalium muriatikum (Potassium muriaticum, Kali muriaticum, Kalium muriaticum) - is a preparation based on potassium chloride KCL salts conducive to the improvement of the skin and mucous membranes. The founder of treating salts Dr. Genrih Shyussler proved that the lack of Kalium muriaticum in the body is reflected on the skin. According to the doctor, Kalium muriaticum is one of the components of human cells in the body, it is chemically bound to fibrin - the protein responsible for blood clotting.
It is interesting! Kali muriaticum not passed special tests, but it is widely used in homeopathic practice.
Kalium muriaticum can heal not only physical but also psychological problems. In this psychological portrait of Kalium muriaticum is determined by:
- The tendency to hypochondria - depression, sadness, apathy, suspiciousness.
- Rapid adaptation to the difficulties.
- Feelings of guilt for what is happening.
- Reticence, sadness, and irritability during the day, evening, excited.
- Vulnerability, resentment, isolation.
Such people often see pleasant dreams of a sexual nature, usually talking in his sleep.
Physical characteristics:- Kalium muriaticum capable of dissolving the film and fibrous liquefy thick secrets. Characteristic symptoms of his appointment:
- raid on the basis of the language of white or gray;
- thick release in the mucous membranes;
- powdery peeling of the skin.
The remedy is recommended for use during seasonal inflammation. He dilutes the secret, thus contributing to its rapid excretion and preventing the emergence of pus. So Potassium muriaticum does not pass an acute disease into a chronic form.
Indications of Kalium Muriaticum
- Head: dandruff, headaches accompanied by vomiting.
- Eye: corneal clouding, the appearance of white mucus, purulent crusts ulcers.
- Ears: noises in the ear, swelling of the parotid glands, chronic middle ear cataracts.
- Nose: nasal colds, the appearance of thick white mucus, bleeding.
- Persons: swelling and tenderness of the cheeks.
- Mouth: thrush, gray patches on the tongue, ulcers, inflammation of the gums.
- Gastrointestinal tract: loss of appetite, digestive disorders as a result of the consumption of fatty foods, vomiting, bulimia, colitis, indigestion, acid reflux, gastritis, flatulence, constipation, bloating, diarrhea, hemorrhoids bleeding.
- Throat: inflammation of the tonsils, follicular tonsillitis, pharyngitis, adenoids.
- Female genital mutilation: a violation menstrual cycle, whites, morning headaches, firm knots, endometritis, pus in the breast, ovarian cysts.
- Skin: acne, purulent eczema, measles, sores, ringworm, herpes, papules.
- Urinary system: urinary frequency, cystitis.
- Joints: the knee stiffness, swelling of the limbs, tension, weakness in the calves and knees, acute articular rheumatism.
Note! For the treatment of warts, carbuncles, furuncles and skin burns mean applied externally: applied to the bandage, which is applied to problem areas.
Contraindications and side effects of Kalium Muriaticum
Contraindications receiving homeopathic remedy should include: Person intolerance, impaired kidney function, and complete heart block.
The use of Kalium muriaticum in most cases is not accompanied by the appearance of any side effects. In extremely rare situations appear: nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, allergic reactions, fatigue, acidosis (acid-base balance), cardiac arrhythmia, heaviness in the legs, lowering blood pressure.
Kalium muriaticum - an effective tool that can help cope with many diseases. For this, it is necessary to observe the correct dosage of which shall designate homoeopathist experienced on the basis of deep analysis of the patient, his psychological type, symptoms, individual reactions.
Relationship:- As an antidote for Kalium muriaticum used: (Calcarea sulphurica, Belladonna, Pulsatilla, manufactured on the basis of herbs lumbago.
Such preparations:- When the viscous secretions: Cali bichromicum (Kali bichromicum), Cali karbonikum (Kali carbonicum, Hydrastis (Hydrastis) or Canadian hemp.
In rheumatoid arthritis: Bryonia (Bryonia) or Bryonia Alba, Rhus tox (Rhus toxicodendron), Sulfur sulfur formulation (Sulphur), drug mercury Merkurius solubilis (Mercurius solubilis).
In inflammatory processes in the ear: Graphite (Graphites).
Tags: kali muriaticum side effects, 6x warnings, materia medica, 6x sb, dosage, 1m uses, 12x, 1m dosage