Acidum sulfuricum can be used for bleeding under the skin, ie bruises. It is indicated in people who tend to rapidly bleed. In addition, it is used during the menopause when heat buildup occurs in conjunction with severe sweating and blushing. This remedy can also be helpful in joint inflammation of the small joints.
And as sulfuric acid corrodes the skin and the mucous membranes, Acidum sulfuricum also helps with similar symptoms, for example, when there are vesicles and ulcers, for example, in the mouth. Another area of application would be heartburn, especially in people who eat too quickly or are suffering from alcohol.
The typical Acidum sulfuricum patient never has time and is always in a hurry, with an inner unrest, a lack of warmth. Everything is sour to the person concerned. They are unusually tired, they are often exhausted and shaky.
Main applications of Acidum sulfuricum :- Heartburn, bruises, stomach pain, aphthae, heat buildup
Applications of Acidum sulfuricum :-
- Subcutaneous bleeding in alcoholics,
- Subcutaneous bleeding Petechia Alcoholics,
- Eczema especially children with asthma,
- Night sweat,
- Heat waves,
- Boxer eye hematoma blue eye swelling,
- Headache in hot water in the menopause as water,
- Mouth mucous ulcer,
- Blue spots,
- Acid belching,
- Eyeball eyeball,
- Asthma of the children big city eczema cough,
- Diabetic nerve inflammation nerves and muscle pain itching,
- Joint inflammation,
- Alcohol abuse of chronic pale cold skin,
- Intermittent heat flashes headache slow start,
- Eyes, box eye,
- Stomach pain,
- Headache in alcoholics congestion headaches,
Typical Symptoms (Lead Symptoms) :-
- The person concerned is always hectic and in a hurry.
- The affected person has burning pain in the stomach, suffers from heartburn or acid regurgitation.
- The person concerned wants alcohol.
- The affected person has ulcers and aphthae in his mouth.
- He has bruises and tends to bruises.
- The affected person has a tendency to heat buildup, is often weak and sweats often.
- The affected person is sensitive to touch.
- The affected person has problems with the respiratory system.
- The affected person has problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
- The affected person has problems with the female sex organs.
- The person concerned has problems with the support and movement system.
- The affected person has a marked weakness, together with internal tremors, which, however, is not visible on the outside.
- The affected person has a touch-sensitive skin.
Acidum sulfuricum is a rather on the right side of the body, but facial complaints tend to occur on the left side.
When it advised to take Sulphuricum Acidum
Generally homeopathic remedy Sulphuricum Acidum used for nausea in the morning, nervous fever, chills and insomnia. Appointed at various digestive problems, as well as in chronic diarrhea. It helps in case of chronic respiratory diseases and eye diseases. Eliminating the thrush and many skin diseases, including ulcers, rashes and itching in general entities.
Homeopathy Sulphuricum Acidum recommended in diphtheria when the tonsils become swollen and red hue, and the liquid in this connection comes through the nose. Used when bleeding, but only when blood is dark and liquid. Appointed with stomatitis, especially if the patient is weakened or is one marasmic children.
The following indication for the reception Sulphuricum Acidum - a sour vomiting. And is used homeopathic medicine for heartburn. Good help alcoholics, even those who develop indigestion. Appointed in the case of diarrhea in children and in constipation. It eliminates the hemorrhoids, including those in the later stages. A typical feature - the allocation of fluid from the anus. Recommended sulfuric acid and strangulated hernia, particularly if it is on the left side.
Homeopathic agent used in trauma when due to injuries or abrasions formed bruising. Finally, the drug Sulphuricum Acidum used to make life easier for women of menopausal age, as it gets rid of hot flashes.
Overview for Acidum sulfuricum;-
- How often used: Frequently
- Bbbreviation; Sulf-Ac.
- German name: sulfuric acid
- Typical potencies : D6 - D12
The suffering is improved by :-
The suffering is worsened by :-
- Wet and cold weather
- In the morning
Typical dosage :- Three times a day (one dose is five globules or one tablet or five drops), one dose each, until the symptoms have subsided.
Other possible applications :-
Small bleeding and bruising: tend to bleeding. Person has large bruises after bouncing or falling.
Cough: The person has cramp-like cough attacks as well as asthmatic complaints. The person suffers from dyspnoea as well as a clearly audible whistling and wheezing breathing.
Headache: Headache after too much alcohol.
Complaints with stomach and intestines: The person suffers from heartburn. It comes to a cold feeling in the stomach. Especially bad after fast food or by alcohol.
Mucous membranes: The person has aphthae in the mouth. This results in mouth odor as well as strong saliva production.
Stress: Continuous stress. Person therefore drinks alcohol.
Constipation : Blood is added to the stool.
Symptoms :- menopausal symptoms. Heat sweating, resulting in heavy sweat. The whole body is wet. Then strong weakness. Which lead to excessive sweat. The whole body is wet. Then strong weakness. Which lead to excessive sweat. The whole body is wet. Then strong weakness.
Homeopathic uses of Sulphuricum Acidum
Eyes, box eye :-
- The affected person has a bruise.
- There is a glacial swelling, the edge is as frayed.
- Heat improves the discomfort.
Acidum sulfuricum D3 :-
- Three times a dose a day.
- The person is weak and often tired.
- The affected person is often overstretched, but on the other hand she is always impatient, hectic and quickly irritable.
- In the morning, there is a nausea, which is often accompanied by vomiting, heartburn and stomach pain, which are followed by an ongoing coughing.
- This often leads to a high level of mucus formation and a breathing that is thus more difficult.
- The affected person is prone to an impure and highly inflammatory skin.
- The affected person forms a strong smelling sweat and often suffers from hot flashes.
Aggravation of the symptoms :- Aggravation by wetness, cold and in the morning.
Improve the complaints :- Improvement is by heat.
Acidum sulfuricum D12 :- Twice a day five globules.