Valerianahel (Valerian Hel / Hel Valerian) - a great alternative to traditional sedative remedies. Today homeopathic remedies are very popular because of its mild, good clinical efficacy and low side effects.
Product characteristics :-The composition of 100 g Valerian Hel formulation includes components that determine the whole spectrum of activity homeopathic agents:
- Valerian (Valeriana Officinalis) - helps to reduce nervous system tone, has light spasmolytic and choleretic properties;
- Hops ordinary (Humulus lupulus) - reduces the excessive excitability of the nervous system
- Crataegus - cardiotropic has tonic effect (optimizes cardiac activity, lowers elevated improves low blood pressure, dilates coronary vessels);
- Hypericum (Hyperisum perforatum) - improves the metabolism of the nerve cells and fibers, improves the condition and cerebral vascular tone, normalizes blood flow;
- Melissa (Melissa officinalis) - increases the resistance to stress and regulates the tone of an overexcited nervous system;
- Hamomilla (Chamomilla resutita) - has anti-inflammatory, decongestant, tonic and sedative properties of light, a beneficial effect on digestion;
- Avena sativa (Avena sativa) - characterized adaptogenic, tonic and regenerative properties;
- Atsidum pikrinikum (Acidum picrinicum) - improves blood flow at the cerebral vascular disease;
- Potassium bromatum (Kalium bromatum)
- Ammonium bromatum (Ammonium bromatum)
- Natrium bromatum (Natrium bromatum) - bromides have the ability to balance the processes of excitation and inhibition in depression initial stages of hypertension, muscle weakness, hysteria, nervous exhaustion and insomnia; have an easy anticonvulsant effect.
The release form - drops for internal use brownish-reddish hue with a familiar smell of valerian. slight sediment may be contained in the solution, which is the norm for the homeopathic remedy.
30 ml of the remedy is contained in a glass vial with dark colors with a dropper dispenser which, with instructions for use, packed in a cardboard box.
Interesting! Valerianahel does not directly sedation, and makes the effect of indirectly through the limbic structures of the brain, stimulating the natural action of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA - the main brake neurotransmitter in the human nervous system.
The effect of the remedy occurs with regular use for a sufficiently long time.
Possible worsening of symptoms in the first days of therapy, which requires a decision on the possibility of further use of the remedy with a specialist. Despite this, many patient testimonials testify to feeling better after the first days of the homeopathic remedy.
Homeopathic Indications :- Valerianahel The remedy is indicated for conditions associated with over-activity of the central nervous system, with mental overexcited, nervous exhaustion, depressive syndrome, vascular dystonia, sleep disorders, nervousness.
Well established in the complex treatment of menopause and premenstrual syndrome, functional disorders of the digestive, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular system associated with the psychosomatic factor.
Contraindications :- Application Valerianahel prohibited remedy in the presence of intolerance to one or more components of the homeopathic remedy. Not recommended for use in children under 2 years.
Use in pregnancy and lactation is a relative contraindication because of the content of ethanol in the formulation. Prior to use, you need to consider the ratio of benefits to the mother and the possible consequences for the fetus, after consultation with a gynecologist. No sufficient clinical data with respect to such use.
Important! Homeopathic agent Valerianahel absolutely contraindicated in patients with alcoholism remission because it can exacerbate the disease.
Valerianahel remedy does not cause drowsiness and does not reduce the ability of concentration at work, requiring greater attention.
Use of the remedy :- Single dose for adults and adolescents is 15-20 drops Valerianahel preparation prediluted in a small amount of water. Children 6-12 years - 10 drops, 2-6 years - 5 drops.
Where indicated the permissible use of homeopathic remedy for a period up to 6 months, after which necessarily there is a break.
Prior to use, the vial should be well shaken.
Overdosing and side effects :-
- About the cases of remedy overdose Valerianahel still not reported.
- Usually, the remedy is well tolerated, but the possible development of allergic reactions in the presence of individual intolerance of the remedy components.
- Simultaneous use of other remedies is not accompanied by reacting medication and the appearance of adverse reactions.
Storage Valerianahel remedy:- Bottle drops stored at room temperature of not higher than 25 ° C in a place protected from sunlight reach of children in a carton. After opening the remedy vial must be used within 4 weeks. It is usable for 5 years from the production date shown on the label.